A psychedelic DIY space artist & performer.
Making music is Faith's passion. Between playing in her psychedelic rock'n'roll band Ruckzuck and performing local solo shows to connect to her Appalachian roots, not a day goes by where she isn't yelling about it all.
Film and TV Acting is Faith's life! From student films to big budget TV sets, she lives to experience emotion on camera.
Painting planets to manifest our world. Faith has commissioned over 100 personal planets for folks all around the world! Check out the gallery here! If you'd like her to paint your planets, please connect!
Recent News and Upcoming Projects:
- Faith has been focusing on her solo music endeavor! Just got back from a successful Southern Tour and is booking more tours as well as working on recording her second solo album "For Cryin' Out Loud!"
- "Ferfuksake!" Now available on CD! T-shirts are also available! Check them out here!
- Faith now has a Patreon and you can support her art and keep gas in her car to get to the gigs! You can also listen to unreleased demo's of her upcoming album by supporting with as little as a dollar a month! Click here to check it out!
- RUCKZUCK released "Mycelium Intervention" on November 5th, 2021
- The Abaddon Pit is now in post-production! Faith's 2nd film with 454 Productions. In this one she plays a cult leader. Coming 2022.
- Self- produced Mysteries of the Universe Episode 5: Lost in the Middle of Everywhere is out as of April 2021. Now producing Episode 6.
- WALK AWAY out on Amazon Prime out now! Imagine being stuck in the same cabin with the same people, see how Faith Kelly as Rachel deals with it!
- Faith Kelly released 2 completely FREE solo albums for the winter season! Ferfuksake (11/2020) Consisting of dark psychedelic songs that were too personal to play with her band Ruckzuck and some root searchin' Appalachian influenced music that she wrote recently. If you've been wondering how she has been, this is it. She also released Faith In Christmas. (11/2002) A self produced, solo Christmas album Faith decided to do when she was 9-years-old. For many years she was embarrassed for anyone to hear it, but now, it is a gift for you this holiday season. Hope it makes you smile!
-Faith has been connecting with her writing roots during quarantine. Currently has one and a half books written for a sci-fi young adult story.
'Lean into the uncomfortable. Follow what feels silly. Hone your intensity & create relentlessly!'